Monday, December 1, 2008

FRIENDS



There are two kinds of people in the world,One who had seen friends and the One who does'nt.My crawling days of waiting for my Call letter went little bit faster cause F.R.I.E.N.D.S .I had seen my friends shri,vibushan and vivek in college talking all day about F.R.I.E.N.D.S and byhearting dialogs .I used to think what kind of people they are ,the show is nothing but about six people sitting in the coffee house talking , cracking jokes and a bunch of people laughing off the screen.

Untill I saw an episode from 4th season "The One with the Embryos" I'm the kind of people who does'nt watch FRIENDS.After that I felt so bad for mocking at those guys and I started watching FRIENDS a season a week and completed 10 seasons at a row in one and half months.Though i comlpleted the show its fever still prevailed in me and i watched it again and again .Now I'm watching all 10 seasons for the 10th time.I become so mad than those from my college.I found this as one of the greatest way to alleviate stress next to Counter Strike.

5 comments:

Vivek said...

heh heh heh So you too have been converted ! :D
Nice, the series is such that you just cant stop watching even after time goes by.
Amazing!
Nice start, post post post!

Rathish said...

ya da cant stop watching friends in these idle days . I got inspired in blogging by you guys .hope I will do my best ....

Chiju said...

F.R.I.E.N.D.S just rocks man... I have joined for my job now... so.. the frequency of watching them has reduced.. but.. still continuing...

The Seeker said...

Even me too! not watched it much! have heard about that a great deal and after coming here !!to hyd.. have started watching it! kind of started liking it too. a good witty time pass, shud i say!!!

Rathish said...

@Bharath

I'm sure u will go mad about friends,once u finish couple of seasons.