Tuesday, December 2, 2008

James Blunt



It was during this summer break, I stumbled in to the music of James Blunt.Its a song from his first album, 'You're Beautiful' and after listening to that song, I felt so terrible for being ignorant of his music for the past four years.I'm sure you will like his songs,especially if u are/were in love ,they are ur best. I feel very much greatful to write an objective article about him.


The singer begin his music career with piano and violin lessons as a child, then in school days he started playing guitar and writing songs.As The British Army sponsored his University education,he was obliged to serve them for four years.Blunt continued music after leaving army in 2002.By 2004 Blunt released his debut album 'Back to Bedlam',the album had a slow climb in UK Albums chart and but eventually reached #1 in early 2005 and has since become the best-selling album of that year and of the 21st Century in Britain.Blunt's tunes are emotionally rich with a blend of romantisicm,folk ,rock,guitar,pop and soul.All together lifts you up to a new space of music.This is apperent when you listen to his debut album 'Back to Bedlam'.The songs are overflow with emotiveness.



After the success of debut album Blunt's next studio album is 'All the lost souls'.The song '1973' will probably be one of the most watched videos in YouTube.The tracks I plug in my ears the most are you're beautiful,1973,carry you home,good bye my lover,One of the brightest stars,Shine on,Give me some love.If you ever fall in love ,don't miss the music of this monkey king .I donno when his next album will be released,so far no official news out yet. I'm eagerlly waiting to plug in my ears .

4 comments:

Vivek said...

I like the guys music but sometimes his high pitched voice could just replace nails on a chalkboard.
:)

Rathish said...

ya da sometimes his voice becomes squeaky,rest the guy is simply amazing.

The Seeker said...

My most favorite song, You are beautiful...
Amazing music, only likes a few scores by hime

Rathish said...

@Bharath

You are beautiful is a great song ever........